E/The Environmental Magazine Copyright Notice
All editorial content and graphics on our sites are protected by U.S. copyright, international treaties and other applicable copyright laws and may not be copied without the express permission of E/The Environmental Magazine, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of E/The Environmental Magazine‘s editorial content and graphics for any purpose without E/The Environmental Magazine's permission is strictly prohibited.
Permission to use E/The Environmental Magazine content is granted on a case-by-case basis. E/The Environmental Magazine welcomes requests. Please visit our Reprints & Permissions page to submit a request.
DO NOT copy or adapt the HTML or other code that E/The Environmental Magazine creates to generate pages. It also is covered by E/The Environmental Magazine's copyright.
E/The Environmental Magazine strives to protect the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your rights have been violated
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by E/The Environmental Magazine or by a third party who has included material on our sites, please provide the following information to E/The Environmental Magazine‘s designated copyright agent listed below:
1. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
3. your address, telephone number and email address where E/The Environmental Magazine can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not E/The Environmental Magazine, can contact you;
4. a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, its agent or by law;
5. a statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on behalf the owner’s behalf;
6. your electronic or physical signature
It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated. We may request additional information before we remove any infringing material. We may provide the alleged infringing party with your email address so that that person can respond to your allegations. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove your content along with that of the alleged infringer pending resolution of the matter.
If your materials have been removed based on the complaints of another party
E/The Environmental Magazine will provide you with notice if your materials are removed due to alleged infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights. We will also provide you with the email address of the complaining party so that you may attempt to resolve the issue. We will restore your materials upon notification from the complaining party that the dispute has been resolved.
E/The Environmental Magazine has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). If you believe your copyright material is being used on this web site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
E/The Environmental Magazine
28 Knight Street
Norwalk, CT 06851