Constructing a new restaurant can be an exciting experience. However, the designing phase can be a little overwhelming. The design should align with your theme. Remember that your interior acts as a playground and plays a significant role in the entire dining experience. As such, you should create an interior that receives good reviews, complements the menu, and creates a 5-star design rating. Read on to discover the latest trends in restaurant construction in Passaic County, NJ.
- Palette Scheme. On top of the list is the color palette scheme. The color of your restaurant can be a huge talking point. Most restaurants use color as a trademark in numerous high-end hospitality projects. Remember to choose a color combination that sits together in daylight and evolves nicely in the night. Colour affects more than the aesthetic of your restaurant. It touches the mood of your customers and stimulates different emotions, including what food they choose or the money they decide to spend.
- Floor Plan. Your floor directs the movement of your customers and staff. Consider all routes, including where to ship deliveries, take the food to your store, how chefs will move from pantry to food prep, and the varying levels of comfort and privacy. Watch out for areas where crowding could occur. When designing your restaurant, dedicate at least 60% of the floor plan to the dining area and 40% to the kitchen, storage, freezer, and others. Remember that the floor comprises furniture. As such, it should be flexible enough to adapt to unexpected demands.
- Restrooms. The most revealing moment your guests experience is the restroom. A well-designed and maintained restroom reflects a clean establishment and gesture that you care for your guests. Your restroom should never be an after-thought. Most customers will not return to your restaurant if they find your restroom dirty. Also, always keep your restrooms away from the guest tables and kitchen entry. Any movement to the restroom near tables or kitchen paths can negatively affect the customer experience and waiter efficiency.
- Furniture. The furniture you select determines the nature, quality, and overall style of your restaurant. Comfort is always a priority, and your customers feel wowed when they sit on comfortable chairs and rest their arms on quality tables. Picking the right furniture is not an easy task. You have to consider the price, design, and space constraints. However, the design should not take precedence over comfort and functionality.
- Theme. Modern restaurants build their businesses around a central theme or concept. The concepts extend to how you organize and design the dining space. The theme is your first step before you begin designing your business because it will contribute to the majority of your design decisions. You can base the theme around the type of cuisine you specialize in. For instance, Arabic, Mexican, or Japanese. Remember to always pick a theme that will stand the test of time.
Eating out is now an opportunity to immerse oneself in an environment that makes the ordinary world feel far away. This is why you should choose the best restaurant construction in Passaic County, NJ.